Returns & Exchanges Policy
If you are dissatisfied with any items you’ve ordered you may return those items to us within 30 days from the date of shipment for either an exchange or for refund at your discretion. Create Identitee cannot accept Exchanges/Returns on custom orders outside of of errors made on our part.
How to Process a Return or Exchange
In order to process your return or exchange, please email Customer Service. Be sure to include your order number in your request!
Create Identitee is not responsible for returns or exchanges sent without a prior email or phone call.
In cases where the return or exchange is due to an error on Create Identitee's part, we will be more than happy to pay for the return shipping costs (and any re-shipment costs in the case of exchanges).
If the return or exchange is not due to an error on Create Identitee's part, the customer is responsible for the return shipment costs and will be billed for any re-shipment costs.
Refunds will be made in one of the following ways:
- If you paid by credit card, refunds will be made directly to the card used to purchase the item.
- If you requested an invoice and the invoice has not been paid at the time of the return or exchange, the amount of the item you are returning or exchanging will be deducted from the original invoice. You will be re-issued an updated invoice to be paid in full according to the standard policies.
- If you paid by cash, refunds will be made directly through the shop.
- All returned goods must be unused, and in the condition they were in at the time of shipping.
- All returned items must be packed in a clean box suitable for this purpose, and should be returned using prepaid, insured, and traceable post. Tracking numbers MUST be provided via email or a phone call.
- Returned items must be delivered within 30 days of an exchange request.
- All returned merchandise must have accompanying paperwork that identifies who you are and your original order number. Prior to returning merchandise, please give us a call or send us an e-mail so we know when to expect it: